Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New's Year Resolution of 2012...

I seldom have New's Year Resolutions, but this year I have decided to make one. My resolution is to create a bit of something everyday. Today I just doodled, it was relaxing. It is very simple, but I know I must do this each day. I want to see where this may take me. My desire is to have a Quiet Time everyday. I hope that whatever I do, it will be a time of growth.
Another thing I am planning is a Journal...it will have my Quiet Time thoughts, my sketches/doodles, etc and my business ideas. I plan on posting a bit about it...whether scriptures and what they mean to me or my art and doodles...or maybe both. 
I look forward to 2012, have no idea what is ahead, but I know that my Heavenly Father is in control. I am excited to see what is ahead. 
This is my doodle today. Just lines and shapes put together. But my first doodle of the New Year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment