Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Full Day!

Day four! But this day there was no art done at home. I did draw a snowman and paint him with my Kindergarteners today. I also drew a snowman in a globe with first. So, let me show you something I made for my niece right before CHRISTMAS. 
Today I hit the floor running. I knew after my duty this a.m. I would get to my class and be able to do a bit of things to prepare...nope. Instead, got caught around every corner. I am not complaining...the folks I work with are the greatest of great folks. Stayed at school and completed my lesson plans...then went to church. I love seeing my dad at church and, oh my, the cookies that Mrs. Bunch makes! Wonderful!!! 
Now, it is 10:45 and I am doing my first load of laundry. Mercy! But, tomorrow, my daughter is cleaning house...woo-hoo!!!

Tonight Maddie may be able to get a new liver, lets pray for her and her family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment