Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Stationary Signature Art




I have had a blast drawing and creating small pieces for my email signature. My signature is all my own, I love that! You see, I can add most anything I want, even scripture. How fun is that?

I am suppose to have a piece of art ready for an auction, but I am stumped as to what to paint. Should I do something fallish, Christmas-sy, winterish? Maybe just a jar with flowers in it? This is a hard decision!
Guess that this blog is more about what I have enjoyed doing lately (Oh, I need to publish some pictures of the bridge I built last weekend!) , what I need to do, what should I do. It is good to just "sound off"...but if you have any ideas, please share!

Meet you here later!

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog love your drawing!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Wishing you joy!

    ReplyDelete